Monday, October 24, 2011

Rest sweet Rest

Past the midnight hour....between the hope of a new day and the fear of past failed days...the echoing voice of the Holy Spirit whispers REST into my restless spirit. The definition of me by God in genesis 1:27 ,"He created them both male AND  female in His image".....it reminds with the pressures of life, with the cages threatening to close around me, with the tears unseen, frustrations seemingly unending, the desperate fight for a breakthrough, the plea for a change of tides ,despite all of this..I HAVE POTENT DIVINITY in my genetic encoding and this is the assurance that I will win this, I was engineered to win and Christ in me is the absolute authority over anything that threatens to overpower me!....rest, rest, rest :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts