Monday, August 19, 2013

I jus don't get it

 I'm going to talk about some things I really don't understand.

1.I don't understand why women who are forced to play men's roles by men who just won't play theirs are labelled too independent and scary. If there are two adults in the question and the male chooses not to play his vital role who is expected to play this role?

2.I don't understand why this message about "how to KEEP your man" is still circulating. First of all men are not children or pets and if a woman has to fight so hard to keep him committed then maybe the real advice to give her is how to let him go. Listen real men are not slippery, point blank period!

3.I don't understand why some men who are supposed to be leaders and always point that out are/were raised to be parented. Basically the person this type of "man" is with has to be both his parent and his lady.You want to be the "boss" but you straight acting like a child? Really?

4.I don't understand why some people think that everything a woman does should be measured according to what it means for her suitability as a wife.Can't women just better themselves? Can't a woman have self worth as herself and not as a wife?

If you understand do explain please. Merci.

2 comments:

  1. Child.. you need to change the people you're talking to. lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I just seeing this? ?? Lol I hear you clearly

      Delete

Popular Posts