Sunday, March 4, 2012

Privileged times

The contemporary saying is that we are living in hard times...well I beg to differ less than 100 years ago, we had diseases wiping out generations that were sure death sentences, but today through the blessing of the human mind we have cures and we have drugs that increase the life span of those affected. 100's of years ago I would probably be married to some 60 year old with a sick appetite for my youth,a whole bunch of kids and an empty factory life without my cosent, today I am not only chosen, I had the right to accept this choosing and also select(<3 you babe).100's of years ago, would probably fear for my life to declare the message of my Lord and saviour, today I can do that freely across borders without ever stepping foot out of my appartment!I could go on and on but I'll just say I see so many privileges afforded to us today.We are living in privileged times I say and I am greatful for that blessing Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts