Monday, April 29, 2013

Good and Perfect!

Every GOOD and PERFECT gift is from above and comes from the Father of lights, what a blessing! You and I are both from above, it is our nature to be good and perfect yet because of a mistaken identity and lack of knowledge, we act contrary to this nature. I pray that these words take root in you so that you may live in this truth and everything pertaining to you will be a reflection of goodness and perfection.Blessed week y'all!

James1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."KJV

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts