Saturday, January 8, 2011

A new thing!

Isaiah43:18-19
Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;

Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.



When I read this verse it immediately rang true in my heart , on the brink of a new thing but the wait on the brink isn't the easiest part of it,matter of fact it's the hardest part for me. To know that my final destination is nothing like my current position,to see it in my mind's eye but having my other senses in the current environmenet. This is something that if you've been through you know is complicated to share with anyone because even the ones you love will surprise you with their inability to identify with you let alone empathise.Thank God for the love and word of truth  though for  I know from this word that I may be in a dry place but God's going to make a way, a road in the wilderness, a river in the dessert..and it is not something far from my grasp,it shall spring forth NOW! Glory Glory Glory!
When people see frustration they never bother to find the very core of it,they judge from the end point that they percieve. Unable to understand that their judgement throws you further into the pit,they rain down on you. What a person needs during the wait on the brink of change is something to balance them out,something that will hold them still and keep them grounded with the focus on the future,not  criticism or judgemnet. The word of God posseses this very power and when I snap out of my own darkness,gather enough strength to open and read I find  scripture after scripture to buoy me . It's instant renewal of strength. To me the word of God is that stabiliser, it gives something people fail to give and that is comfort,hope ,strength without judgement.It deals with the individual issue and doesnt try to give blanket solutions to every problem. On this day I just wanted to share the word that's keeping me,hopefully someone in my position will grab onto it too and keep pressing on. Remember that where people's judgement starts is where God's understanding begins. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts