Saturday, August 31, 2013

Knowledge, Understanding and Mindset.

Last week, my brothers and I were watching stand up comedy with our parents and besides the great laugh we had, I had a great learning moment. We watched clips of Ann Kansiime and that was easy for us all to follow but when we switched to Trevor Noah, my parents didn't get it much. We decided to stick to something we could all understand. They didn't get Trevor's jokes because they didn't know what he was talking about and couldn't relate much.That got me thinking about knowledge, understanding and mindset. The more you know the easier it is to understand and the more you understand, the more your mindset is changed. I believe that's the way our relationship with God works. The more we know him through His word the more we understand Him as we walk with Him and this knowledge and understanding changes our mindset about life. In the same way, we can miss God entirely because we haven't taken time to know Him,understand Him and therefore our mindsets and lives remain unchanged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts