Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Changes

The internal changes are forcefully changing the external.Yes that's literally,am smiling more and glowing.Something about tapping into that innner peace and joy that willl uplift everything about you.Your spirit is the motar that runs that body...the healthier the spirit the healthier the body.But finding that inner joy and peace is a process,the path is one way...trace your spirit back to the maker,once you find Him you abound in His peace.Psalm23.2 gives the perfect imagery of what He does:

He makes you(me) lie down in green pastures->rest
He leads you(me) beside quiet waters->peace
 
I recently entered a new dimension of change.Used to be my mind recieving,my Spirit accepting and then me affecting .With this new level,my spirit sometimes recieves what my mind can't fathom yet and what that births is childlike faith...to move on the knowledge of the Spirit even when the mind can't fathom.

I love this new dimension because it's direct nuggets from above so if I keep in line,am sure of no mistakes ...amazing!
Shout out to Victor for an avenue for my busy mind :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts